Connex - Nottingham
Job Role: Secondary Teaching Assistant
Salary- £75- £105 a Day
Start Date: ASAP pending clearance, the school is wanting part time hours 3 days a week
For the right candidate the role would require an interview with the school and then work on a temp to perm basis before the school takes you on as an employee of the school.
Are you an experienced Secondary TA?
Yes? Then Connex Education have the perfect role for you.
We have partnered with a large academies in Lincolnshire, who require support from an enthusiastic and dedicated individual.
Working as a Secondary TA you will gain invaluable experience and see first-hand what is expected when supporting in a class plus, you will have the chance to develop your behaviour management skills, with excellent support from the schools and Connex Education.
Within this role, the school are looking for someone who is empathetic and able to support this student across all of their lessons in school.
As a successful teaching assistant, you will require:
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
- Relevant experience working with young people
- Enthusiastic and ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Calm, resilient and able to communicate well with young people
- Confident in your behaviour management skills
- Strong Personality and Good Sense of humour
- Good understanding of Positive Behaviour Support
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Being local to Boston
- Being over the age of 21
Why work with Connex?
- Great rates of pay, with weekly pay
- FREE Accredited CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to join our very own SCITT programme
If you are interested in this role then give Scott Barsby a call at our branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.