Connex - London
Part-Time SEN Teacher – Greenwich, London
Location: Greenwich, London
Contract: Part-Time (3-4 Days per week, negotiable at interview)
Salary: Paid to Scale (Inner London)
Connex Education is delighted to be representing a large mainstream primary school in Greenwich, London, in their search for a dedicated Part-Time SEN Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic SEND provision team and contribute to the growth and development of students with special educational needs.
As a Part-Time SEN Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in the school’s SEND provision. Working closely with a dedicated team of SEND Managers and SEND Teaching Assistants, you will lead on teaching, learning, and assessment for students with special educational needs. This role offers flexibility, with the possibility of working 3-4 days per week, which can be negotiated at the interview stage.
- Lead on teaching, learning, and assessment for students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with the SEND team to develop and implement tailored educational plans.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress, adjusting strategies as needed.
- Work closely with parents and external agencies to ensure the best possible support for students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Special Educational Needs experience and expertise.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the lives of students with SEN.
How to Apply:
To apply for this rewarding role, please send your CV to Danielle Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the “APPLY” button below.
The headteacher is looking to set up interviews ASAP
If you are an experienced SEN Teacher looking to work part-time and contribute to the success of students with special educational needs, we encourage you to apply today. Connex Education and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants will be subject to thorough background checks and safeguarding procedures.
Connex Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitable candidates.
Connex Education – Connecting Teachers and Schools for Success!