Connex - Derby
Secondary PE Teacher – Easter Start
Full time Monday – Friday
Are you a PE Teacher who can make a difference to the educational and physical development of children and young people?
Are you able to support, guide and motivate young people?
Connex Education is working in partnership with a secondary school in Burton upon Trent who is looking for a PE Teacher to cover both Key stage 3 and Key stage 4.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Thirsty Scholars Platform with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Invite to teacher socials and get togethers
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with relevant experience
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
To express interest, please send your CV over to email@example.com