Connex - Central
Connex Education is working alongside Shaw Education Trust and are looking for a Qualified PE Teacher in one of their Secondary schools in Staffordshire.
The role is to start immediately and could be long term for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK school setting and be able to teach the full Physical Education curriculum.
– Two year’s worth of suitable references and have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to do a new application.
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work in multiple schools within the Trust
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your availability
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.