Connex - Birmingham
PMLD Teaching Assistant
Job Type Temporary- LongTerm
Salary £65 – 75 per day
Working with Connex Education you will be working with a PLMD- Profound multiple learning difficulties in a thriving Special Educational Needs School for children aged 5-11 with Severe and complex learning difficulties based in Wolverhampton
• Have experience working with students with SEN needs (ASD/MLD/SLD)
• Have 6 months experience working with children with SEN
• Have experience working with children with emotional and behavioural needs
• Have a caring, nurturing, and patient manor to work in an SEN education setting
• Describe yourself as a caring individual with the flexibility to adapt your teaching style to meet your student’s individual needs
• Feel Comfortable providing personal care
The role will be full time and long term with the view to continue until the end of the academic year for the right candidate.
The Headteacher is keen to offer suited candidates a walk around as soon possible with hope to put someone in post immediately
Why work with Connex Education Education
Private educational consultant to support career goals
Flexible working hours
AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – full compliance to offer you the pay and conditions you are entitled to
£200 refer a friend bonus scheme
Ready to start your teaching career?
For those looking to start their teaching career, ask about the Teacher Training Partnership.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your to Georgina.email@example.com or to know more about our roles please look on our website Connex Education Partnership – Birmingham