Connex - Birmingham
Connex Education are looking for PMLD Primary and/or Secondary Teaching Assistant to join an amazing school based in Whitley, Coventry.
We do provide training for those who are looking to complete their Level 2 or Level 3 in Teaching.
Our client is a prestigious Primary & Secondary school, providing learning in a holistic and adaptable approach to pupils through KS1-KS4 who may have Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) or a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), depending on their Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP).
- Location: Whitley, Coventry
- Position: PMLD Primary Teaching Assistant
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract type: Temporary/Permanent
- Full time and long term
To be considered for this role you must:
- Experience working as a PMLD/SEND Teaching Assistant
- Hold a valid and relevant enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service
- Right To Work in the UK
- Be able to create a calm and positive learning environment
Why choose to work with Connex?
- Guaranteed work scheme
- Competitive pay
- Private educational consultant to support career goals
- Flexible working hours
- AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – full compliance to offer you the pay and conditions you are entitled to
- £200 refer a friend bonus scheme
Ready to start your teaching career?
For those looking to start their teaching career, ask about the Teacher Training Partnership.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV to email@example.com, Birmingham 0121 456 4040.
I look forward to hearing from you!