Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Secondary Business Studies teacher to teach at great school based within Grantham Who are looking to expand their department.
Pay – £625-£900 a week
The role would be an immediate start pending clearance, teaching post 16 business studies for 3 days a week..
It would be 5 lessons with planning and marking, would also be the opportunity to work additional days at the school in both parties wanted to.
The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching
qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to K4 and KS5
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Be able to commute to Grantham
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for a September start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Keen interest in developing pupils knowledge
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay – £125 to £195 per day
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.email@example.com