Connex - North East
110-140 Per week
Connex Education are looking for a Supply teacher to cover PPA work. The role is full time on long term basis.
The role would require working across several year groups. Being comfortable teaching in both KS1 and KS2 is important.
You will be ensuring that all students achieve to the best of their ability. You will be dedicated to providing a safe and happy classroom, where children are supported during their learning experiences. The role is working for a fantastic school with great leadership team, teachers and children.
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Good Classroom Management
- Hold an enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one.
- Must have experience working within a school-based environment (ideally Primary)
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract or long-term role
If you are at all interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact me either at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01642 573553.