Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a PPA teacher for a primary school located in the Kirkby area of Knowsley. This role will be 4 days per week initially, covering across Year 1 to Year 5 to release teachers to planning/prep and also to conduct intervention programmes with groups of students. There will be the option to increase to 5 days if preferred. This role is starting immediately, and will run through to the end of the summer term initially.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive daily salary between £90-140 (dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- You must have QTS
- You must have recent experience working in KS1 and KS2
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recuitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We are also one of the largest NTP Tuition Partners in the UK, working with thousands of schools to help bring tutoring to hundreds of thousants of students.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.