Connex - Warrington
Are you looking to start a career in education?
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
I am currently looking for individuals who have previous experience working with children or young people in any field, for example youth work, team coaching, education, and children’s support workers. Around the Runcorn area.
You will be given some initial extensive training before making your way into the classroom. Roles will vary will from working in small groups or working 1:1 with pupils who need additional support to reach their potential and meet their goals, or those who have SEN requirements. The successful Teaching Assistant will be expected to support all areas of learning in line with EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
At Connex Education we value the skillset of classroom assistants and their integral role supporting the class teacher and children’s needs.
As part of our commitment you, Connex Education Partnership will provide you with:
- Full and FREE access to our ‘Connex Academy’ training platform – all accredited CPD courses
- Opportunity to join our fully funded Level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses.
- Flexible working
- School hours
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Continuous work
To Apply you must be able to provide:
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years.
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
Apply now or contact myself on 01925 320420, alternatively submit your full CV to: Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org