Connex - Derby
Connex Education Partnership is seeking a Qualified Primary Teacher for English-based tuition, for two days a week, beginning in January. The role is based across two of our lovely Sheffield schools from within the same trust. Both schools share child-centred values, with a focus on high-quality teaching to nurture and challenge each individual child, and foster a lifelong love of learning.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for anybody with QTS and a love of teaching English at a primary level. It will involve targeted, intervention-led teaching to improve attainment in English of either individual or groups of up to three Key Stage 2 children.
If you are committed to bridging the gaps in education through focused support, and you have recent experience delivering intervention work within a Primary School either as a Class Teacher or Tutor, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for somebody with…
- Essential – a teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum.
- Recent experience in teaching, tutoring or delivering intervention-led support
- The ability to provide constructive and effective feedback that informs next steps
- An engaging teaching style and the ability to form positive and supportive relationships with children.
And in return, Connex can offer you…
- Ongoing assignments within one, two, or a number of local schools
- Full access to a range of free online CPD training, with over 80 courses
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling our Derby office on 01332 913 151; alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.