Connex - Yorkshire
I am currently looking for a HLTA who is a dedicated individual, hardworking and ready to inspire young learners in the Dewsbury area.
Under the guidance of teaching staff, you will be responsible for activities to support on a one-to-one basis or groups of pupils, including more specialised support for SEND pupils.
You will be responsible for enabling pupils in Yr 5 to access learning and assist the teacher with behaviour management in the classroom.
As a qualified HLTA, you will be involved in planning, preparing, and delivering learning activities and you will be able to work with greater freedom and initiative.
Skills and experience:
- HLTA qualification
- Classroom experience, both in a supporting and supervising role
- A positive role model
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Clear communicator
Benefits of working with Connex:
• Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
• Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Thirsty Scholars Platform with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
• Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Invite to teacher socials and get togethers
f you are interested in the role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 7339130 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.