Connex - Warrington
The role is commence as soon as the right candidate is found for the role, it will be on-going and full-time. Strong ECTs are welcome to apply, although the school is unable to support any induction at this time.
The school has specified that they need strong behaviour management skills and someone with experience in KS2.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons to primary school students.
- Provide feedback after marking and assessing completed work.
- Collaborate with school staff regarding progress and learning.
- Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Have good classroom management skills and adapt quickly to different school environments.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate salary
- Weekly pay, through PAYE plus holiday pay.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Varied and diverse teaching opportunities.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited) through Connex Education Academy.
- Dedicated support from your assigned Recruitment Consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
To apply please submit current CV or contact email@example.com 01925 320420