Connex - Birmingham
We have multiple roles available across Birmingham for NTP Tuition for now and for January 2023, however we have a keen interest in speaking to KS1 and KS2 teachers who would be interested in this role!
Connex Education Partnership are committed to supporting schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic.
We are an approved tuition partner for The National Tutoring Programme
We are working in partnership with several schools across the Birmingham Area, supporting them with their tuition needs.
This collaborative opportunity would see you Tutoring small groups – Maximum 1:3. You will monitor their progress and report back to the school and also support in building differentiated learning resources to further support each individual learner.
To succeed within this role you must:
– Be a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher that is able to work closely with children and teachers with good communication.
– Hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Be able to provide 2 references from education based settings
– Hold QTS/ECT Status
What you’ll get in return:
– You will have a great work life balance as you get to do all the best bits of teaching without the extra stress and pressure of planning over your evenings and weekends.
– Bespoke CPD courses available for you to do should you so wish
– Competitive rates of pay
– Curriculum and resource support
– A dedicated consultant working on your behalf and in your best interest
If you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch on 0121 456 4040 or send your CV to Hardeep.email@example.com