Connex - Liverpool
Are you a Primary school music specialist looking for a long-term role in September?
Connex Education are currently recruiting a Primary school teacher for an excellent school in Norris Green, Liverpool. The school are looking for a music specialist who has experience teaching in Key Stages 1 and 2.
The teacher will be required to teach Music and IT across all year groups to cover PPA. The ideal candidate will be a music specialist and will have experience teaching across all year groups.
Your duties will include:
– Teach music and IT lessons across all year groups.
– Plan lessons to meet learning objectives across all year groups.
– Contribute positively to a wonderful teaching environment.
– Liaise with class teachers to have accurate timetables.
To be considered for this role you must be a motivated, adaptable, career-driven teacher. The school are ideally looking for a qualified teacher, but the school have confirmed that they will be able to meet ECT requirements if the ideal candidate is available.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive weekly rate salary between £500-£650.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- Full Compliance with AWR.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited) – Autism Awareness etc.
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- Experience in Key Stages 1 and 2 advantageous.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.