Connex - Central
Connex Education is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary School Supply Teacher to provide cover in schools across Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience teaching a range of ages and abilities in a variety of schools.
As a Supply Teacher, you will be able to pick and choose work to suit your availability. We have day-to-day, short term and longer term roles available teaching Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 children. This is an ideal position for someone looking for flexible employment. In addition, some of our long term supply roles can lead to permanent positions, making this the perfect way to get your foot in the door with schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching in UK Primary schools
- Be passionate and committed to nurturing children’s development
- Have excellent classroom management abilities
- Be able to adapt their teaching style to different school environments
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
In return, we offer:
- CPD Training provided by Connex Academy on sign up
- The opportunity to join a supportive team
- Competitive pay rates
- The chance to expand your experience in a range of schools
The pay rate for this position is between £150 – £200 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher seeking supply work across Nottingham Primary schools, contact Connex Education today! We welcome newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced candidates looking for flexible roles.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Aesha Veremu on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.