Connex - Nottingham
SEND Teaching Assistant
Role: SEND Teaching Assistant
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
Working as a TA has never been more rewarding than with Connex Education Partnership!! Each of our Teaching Assistants can pick and choose from a range of interchangeable termly benefits.
Guarantee to beat your current agency rate, register with Connex Education and we will beat your current agency daily rate.
We provide guaranteed work contracts to keep you as busy as you want to be (we even pay you on days when we don’t find you work).
Connex Education are working with a large group of schools based across Leicestershire, who are seeking SEND teaching assistants to join their team on a long term basis, with the vision to become a permanent member of staff if desired.
If you are looking for a level 2 or level 3 specialist teaching assistant post and are based in Leicestershire, then this is just the role for you. However, if you are unqualified but have the right experience, we still want to hear from you as this school are happy to support the right person on their job search, without the initial qualifications!!
it is essential you are confident in your ability to work with students with SEND and it’s very desirable for you to have prior experience working in a similar role.
As the successful teaching assistant, you will:
- Be understanding of students needs
- Have a keen interest and passion for education
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a calming presence and be a problem solver
- Resilient and able to ‘think on your feet’
- Good sense of humour and engage well with young people
- Experience working with young people with special educational needs
This position can be flexible, and you will be able to work on both a full or part time, dependent upon your situation. With Connex Education, you will have the opportunity to train to teach with our very own Teacher Training Partnership, gaining a PGCE with QTS within 1 year, subject to criteria.
Connex Education will offer you in return:
- Ongoing support at all hours
- Temporary and permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay via PAYE, no hidden fees/payments
- Complete transparency on payments, using our portal to view your working calendar and payment
- Regular, FREE CPD via our sister company, The Thirsty Scholar
- End of Term Bonus (conditions apply, i.e. 100% attendance)
If you are interested in the above role, or a confidential chat then enquire today and send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0116 2512888.