Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education are currently seeking an experienced Primary Teacher local to the Leicestershire area, who enjoy working across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. This is a long term teaching role to suit someone looking for something on a regular basis for a period of time.
We are seeking candidates who have experience within the KS1 & KS2 age range. The right teacher must have great knowledge of the national curriculum and is able to make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management and we are asking for both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to apply. Please apply even if you are looking for part time/ full time, long term.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please apply now or call our Lincoln office number 01623 356 014.