Connex - Nottingham
Are you a Teacher looking for a new, exciting challenge working in supply?
Are you looking to create networks in local schools to yourself, make an impact in not just 1 but as many schools within your area?
I am currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Teacher committed and passionate about improving children’s life chances to take on the opportunity of working on a long term basis in KS1 and KS2 classes.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools surrounding Lincoln city and throughout Lincolnshire including; Market Rasen, Sleaford and out towards Grimsby. We are looking to expand this area along with our workforce of Teachers.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
Simply apply now or contact today for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or 01522302840