Connex - Warrington
Here at Connex Education we are seeking passionate and dedicated primary school teachers to work in our local schools in Hindley. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to pupils. You will need to have strong classroom management skills and have knowledge of the current curriculum.
Connex Education thrive on working around our candidates flexibility within their day to day lifestyle. We work with a number of local primary schools within the area on a long term and day to day basis.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in?
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
– Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
– Have knowledge of the current curriculum (KS1/KS2)
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle
– Competitive rates of pay
– 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
– £200 referral scheme per referral
– Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the office on 01925 320420 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org