Connex - Nottingham
We are currently looking for a primary school teacher to work within one of our schools located in Nottingham. This is a long term placement with the opportunity of starting ASAP.
Are you keen to make a difference? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact in lots different schools across the Nottingham area?
The right teacher must have great knowledge of the KS2 national curriculum and is able to make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management and we are asking for both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to apply.
Why work with Connex?
- In house, CPD accredited courses
- Competitive weekly pay inclusive of holiday pay reflective of experience
- Wide range of roles available
- Work around YOU and your availability
- A personal educational consultant to support your career goals and needs
- Flexible working hours- we work around your availability!
- £200 referrals for staff who work through Connex from your recommendation
What you will need:
- QTS with relevant classroom experience
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 professional references to cover 2 years employment history
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
If you are interested in the above role, please apply or call 0115 824 3001