Connex - North East
Primary School Teacher
£120-£165 per Day
I am recruiting a professional and dynamic primary school teacher for a position in a Darlington School for a minimum of 2 terms, with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
This school is situated close to the town centre and as such offers a vibrant atmosphere in addition to a large supportive team of staff. As a teacher at this school, you will be responsible for carrying out engaging lessons and preparing the children to take their next steps in education.
The role offers a successful candidate the opportunity to
- Help children achieve their full potential.
- Continue your personal development.
- Offer encouragement and guidance to both students and parents.
To be considered for the role you must
- Hold QTS Status or equivalent qualification.
- Exceptional classroom management and very high standards of performance
- Have excellent time keeping and a strong work ethic.
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour and students with SEND
Here at Connex Education we put candidates front and centre of our business and give as much as we can to encourage progression. To reflect this, we offer the right applicant.
- Weekly pay via PAYE to get you earning with us quicker.
- Free Access to a unique virtual hub that will allow you to up-skill and further your career.
- Chance to work with experienced local consultants who offer 1:2:1 support.
- Access to a growing number of schools and placements across the country
- Opportunity to secure a permanent placement.
If you are interested, please apply, and feel free to follow up with Matty on 01642 573553 Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
If you’re a teacher and this isn’t for you call Connex to see what other amazing short/long term vacancies, we have.