Connex - Nottingham
Role: Supply Teacher
Pay: £600 – £800 per week, with weekly pay
Contract Type: Temporary, Part Time or Full Time
Start Date: Immediate, October or January Start
Connex Education have opportunities for Qualified Teachers to cover a range of positions in busy schools across Northamptonshire, to provide temporary support on a range of placements. The placements can range from day to day, short term, and long-term giving you the opportunity to create great bonds with local schools and build upon your experience, or simply keep a hand in the profession without the commitment of a permanent position.
If you are a recently qualified teacher, semi-retired or just looking for a better work:life balance then this is certainly the role for you!
As a successful supply teacher you will posses:
- Good behaviour management skills
- Enthusiastic about Education
- Versatile and happy to support in other departments, if ne
- Able to mark/plan if in a long term position
- Able to work in varied primary schools if desired
Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant, with out of hours access
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE, no umbrella companies
– Subsidised access to Ofqual accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training, mental health training, early careers teacher support and more…
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement using our training platform and ECT support
– £200 refer a friend scheme, for every person you refer who registers
– Chance to support our Social Values Scheme, supporting with the Classroom Climate, The Magic Breakfast and more
For more information on this role or to apply then please send you details to us at email@example.com and we can call you to have a confidential chat.