Connex - Liverpool
We at Connex Education are actively recruiting Teaching Assistants for various roles in our Primary Schools around the Southport area. We are looking for TAs who are looking to do day-to-day and short-term bookings, that will also potentially become long-term placements for suitable candidates.
We require teaching assistants who have a Level 2/3 in supporting learning in the classroom; or willingness to complete your Level 2/3 training through us, which is fully funded by us.
– Support small groups during lessons.
– Some TAs will be required to do some Maths and English interventions.
– Support children with additional needs on a 1:1 basis.
– Be a positive influence within the school environment.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate between £75-80.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited)
- Level 3 and 4 TA qualification fully funded through us (yes we provide free training for candidates)
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- It is essential that you have a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC) or long-term experience working in a Primary School.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.