Connex - London
Primary Teaching Assistant – Camden
Monday – Friday (Term Time) – 08:30-16:30
Start ASAP – Ongoing contract until July 2023
£85-90 per day
We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded GOOD primary school in the London Borough of Camden. Hours are 08:30 – 16:30. The school has an excellent support staff and leadership team and offers a welcoming and inclusive environment. Connex candidates have provided extremely positive feedback when they have worked with the school.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in primary school environments or as a teaching assistant. We will also consider applications from candidates who have transferrable skills from other careers. You will be working on a 1-1 basis with pupils with SEND needs, as well as supporting the teacher with the lessons.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Opportunities to secure a permanent contract
As a Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Experience preferably in a primary school or similar environment with young people
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, please contact our team on 0207 8462 762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Danielle.email@example.com