Connex - Nottingham
General Supply Cover Role – Northampton
Are you a motivated individual who wants to inspire our next generation? Are you passionate and dedicated to giving young people the best education they deserve? Do you need flexible working and suits your private life as well as focusing on your professional development? At Connex Education, we have a job role that may be suitable for you.
We are looking for an individual who can commit to a supply role in and around Northampton. You will be required to run intervention sessions and teach full classes with a focus on keeping learners motivated whilst managing behaviour, aligning with the schools curriculum and values.
What will you need?
– QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
– Two school based references
– The ability to communicate and inspire children of all abilities
– The ability to excite children about learning
– Experience of working with children with SEN including ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties and SEMH
– The flexibility to travel to different schools (Full UK driving license preferable)
– Hold a current DBS
– To be able to build a rapport with pupils and their families
What you will get:
– Competitive pay rates (daily rate of £130-165)
– Training and ongoing support for professional and personal development including free safeguarding training and up to level 5 qualifications
– Term time only
– Great working hours
If this is a role you are interested in please contact me on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07796311504