Connex - Derby
As an established local recruiment agency, Connex Education Partnership is seeking an engaging and enthusiastic Supply Teacher on behalf of our fantastic network of schools.
This role is suitable for a Qualified Teacher with any level of experience – so, whether you are an ECT looking to secure your first teaching role in September and gain more knowledge of the profession, or you have years under your belt and you’re just looking to improve your work-life balance, we would love to hear from you!
- Flexible: You decide when and where you work, with no long-term commitment
- Competitive pay: Earn between £125 and £190 per day, based on experience
- Variety: Experience working in a diverse range of school settings
- Support: Receive ongoing support and training from your dedicated consultant, available to you 24/7
- Networking: Build valuable connections within the education sector
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting (EYFS, KS1 or KS2 according your preference)
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and commitment to student success
- The ability to adapt and respond to different school environments
- A current DBS check, or willingness to obtain one
If you’re a motivated, flexible Primary Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in local schools, please apply below and take the next step in your teaching career! If you have any further questions about the role please call 01332 913 151, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.