Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership are currently seeking highly motivated and flexible Primary Teachers to join our pool of supply teachers, to provide much needed cover cover for day to day, short term and long-term absences. The successful candidates will be responsible for teaching a range of subjects to children aged 4 -11 years old and should have access to their own planning materials and transport. You should be flexible to travel across assignments throughtout the Corby and Kettering area with some schools requesting cover on the day.
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all students
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student well-being and achievement
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents/guardians
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop and implement school-wide initiatives
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Strong subject knowledge and the ability to teach across a range of subjects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to continuous professional development
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Fantastic payrates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Excellent links to local schools
- A dedicated education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
To apply for this position, please submit a CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. email@example.com or call Jo directly on 07796311504 for a confidential chat.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.