Connex - Warrington
Do you have experience working with children and want to make an impact of their education? If so then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Connex Education Partnership are currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants to support pupils in KS1/KS2 within our partner schools in Warrington. I am looking for a caring and enthusiastic individual who can use their own initiative and be a good role model for the pupils as they start their educational journey.
The posts vary from part-time to full-time and require a full level of commitment
Experience of working with children within an educational setting is essential for this role.
You will have:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience in KS1/KS2
- Two professional vacancies
- Ability to work well with teachers as part of a professional team
- Able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- Experience of delivering interventions to small groups of children will be beneficial for this role
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- Strong behaviour management skills
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning goals.
In return Connex Education offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated specialist consultant available 24/7
- On-going support and development
- Referral scheme of £200 per referral
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click ‘Apply Now’ or call the Warrington office on 01925 320420 or you can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org