Connex - Liverpool
Role: Primary School Supply Teachers
Salary: £500 – £650 per week
Working hours: Flexible working hours
Are you a passionate education and looking for flexible work opportunities?
Connex Education proudly presents an opportunity to embrace flexibility and variety in your teaching journey. We are seeking exceptional Primary School Supply Teachers, who can bring enthusiasm, adaptability, and expertise to every classroom.
We are seeking experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to provide cover in our primary schools around the Sefton area. Our schools in Southport, Formby, Crosby, Maghull, Lydiate and Ormskirk require teachers for various supply bookings.
The supply roles would especially suit ECTs, who are looking to gain some invaluable experience in a range of diverse classroom environments.
Connex Education pride themselves in building positive and long-lasting relationships with their teachers, and we strive to find the most suitable role for you.
Bookings available to you:
- Day-to-day supply bookings.
- Part-time work for teachers who only want to work a limited number of days.
- Short-term and long-term PPA cover.
- Weekly bookings to cover sickness and release of subject lead teachers.
- Half-day bookings to cover PPA and release of staff.
- Potential long-term maternity cover for candidates.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Weekly pay, through PAYE plus holiday pay.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Varied and diverse teaching opportunities.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited) through Connex Education Academy.
- Dedicated support from your assigned recruitment consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
- Experience working in Key Stage 1 or 2.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.