Connex - Nottingham
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a change?
Perhaps you would like to experience new schools within your area …
Or looking for work life balance!
Connex Education Partnership are looking for you!
I am currently seeking enthusiastic, experienced Teachers committed and passionate about improving children’s life chances to take on the opportunity of working in local primary schools within the Nottingham areas of; West Bridegford, Mapperely, Arnold, Sherwood to name a few! If you are looking to work in a certain area of Nottingham just ask! Connex Education work with the majority of the schools within the area.
This role has the ability to work across different schools on a weekly basis, ensuring KS1 and KS2 classes are covered in the instance where the class teacher is away on a day to day cover and where longer term need is required.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
- Referall scheme!
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 824 3001