Connex - Liverpool
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for flexible day-to-day work during the summer term and beyond?
Connex Education are proud to be able to support teachers in their educational journey. I’m currently recruiting Primary School teachers for our schools around Ormskirk.
We are looking for flexible, enthusiastic and motivated teachers who will be able to cover across Key Stages 1 and 2.
Type of bookings:
– Day-to-day bookings to cover sickness, courses, PPA.
– Short-term bookings – weekly and monthly bookings.
– Long-term bookings for all Key Stages.
– Short-term intervention roles for Maths and English.
We are already actively recruiting for long-term roles in September, and I would be delighted to hear from you if you are a QT or an ECT.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate salary between £100 -£130
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- Full Compliance with AWR.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited).
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please click below to apply.