Connex - North East
A large primary school based in Middlesbrough are recruiting an enthusiastic member of staff who can provide 1:1 Assistance with a pupil with additional physical and cognitive needs in KS2.
The role involves working a pupil 4 hours per day, the successful candidate must be someone who is comfortable with some personal care and who is empathetic and able to support this pupil across their lessons and lunch time.
As this is a part time role, a later start and earlier finish is possible, making this suitable for candidates who are looking for part time hours and can suit around children drop off/pick up times.
To work as a Support Assistant with Connex, you will need:
- Ideally awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; social/communication skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management of young pupils
- Support background/ personal care experience
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
- Experience preferably in a primary school or similar environment with young people
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract or long term role
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact Chloe on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org