Connex - Nottingham
Have you had experience working in KS1 and KS2 classes?
Would you like to support children’s development in multiple schools?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools. You will have the opportunity to work in multiple primary schools within the Nottingham area. You will be working as general classroom support on a day to day cover and longer term need where required.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools not just in Horncastle but the majority of the schools within the Lincolnshire area and have built a fantastic reputation, which offers exclusive day to day and long term contracts with schools on a regular basis. This means that we can build the role around you! By taking your preferences of work and being able to match this with the needs of the local schools we work with.
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and qualifications required, please submit your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!