Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS1-KS2 Primary Teachers in the Lincoln area. As such, we are currently recruiting for Qualified Teachers, ECTs and Final Year PGCE Students.
Candidates with the suitable experience/qualifications will be invited to join our flexible workforce.
Available positions are both part-time and full-time to suit individual needs.
We are particularly interested in Teachers who can evidence high quality practice, with a resourceful and enthusiastic outlook, who are able to plan creative and engaging lessons for a diverse range of learners.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Essential: Hold QTS or equivalent
– Ability to teach across KS1-KS2
– Knowledge of SATs and Phonics Schemes
– Experience differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
– Experience working with SEN and EAL individuals
– Ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
– Commitment to raising school standards through high quality teaching
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Excellent links to local schools in the Lincolnshire area
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you.
If you are interested, please apply now.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.