Connex - London
Primary Teacher – Barnet
Weekly salary of £750
We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded GOOD primary school in the London Borough of Barnet.
This is a mainstream school with 700 students, aged 4-11. The school has built an excellent reputation with the local community and you will be joining a friendly and supportive staff and leadership team.
We are looking for a teacher experienced in working with primary students and keen to make a positive change in their students’ lives. Ideally you will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and previous teaching experience in a classroom environment.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
As a Teacher you will be:
- Available immediately
- Adaptable and flexible in approach
- Committed to ensuring the very best learning outcomes for primary aged children
- Capable of teaching ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ lessons
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact our team on 02078462762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com