Connex - London
- General cover teachers required
- Immediate start
- London borough of Bexley
- Choose your availability – £160.00 per day
Connex Education is looking to recruit general primary supply teachers for an Ofsted Graded “OUTSTANDING” school in Bexley, South East London.
The school has a friendly and caring ethos for staff and students alike. They are also highly active in their local community and heavily involved in local charity and fundraising. They work hard with parents and students to develop an ethos of hard work and enjoyment of learning in their students as well as a growth mindset. Their goal is to provide education of the highest quality in accordance with faith values.
You will benefit from working in a school which has an excellent reputation within its local community. You will also benefit from having access to Connex Education’s free bank of online resources and training modules to assist in your ongoing CPD.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
– Available immediately
– Adaptable and flexible in approach
– Committed to ensuring the very best learning outcomes for primary aged children
– Capable of teaching ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ lessons
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
To find out more about this role please call our team on 02078462762.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com