Connex - Derby
Due to a considerable rise in available positions, Connex Education Partnership is eager to recruit adaptable and passionate Teachers for roles across Burton upon Trent and the surrounding area.
Working for us is ideal if you are eager for more flexibility. We have part-time and full-time roles available across all Primary age groups, depending on your preference. We also offer day-to-day supply, as well as longer-term roles.
A teacher should be warm, approachable and committed to making a significant contribution to the learning experience of children. You should be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons, and have the ability to offer the right level of support to ensure all pupils make the best possible progress. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
As the ideal candidate, you will also possess:
- Essential – a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience relevant to your preferred age range.
- A sound understanding of how to plan and teach lessons, according to the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Experience in differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Strong classroom management skills
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Fantastic links to schools in and around Burton upon Trent
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation guidance, and help writing your CV.
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling our Derby office on 01332 913 151; alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.