Connex - London
We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded GOOD primary school in the London Borough of Bromley. This is a community-focused primary school which emphasises cooperation to promote a love for learning. The school requires primary teachers on a flexible basis who are happy to come in and deliver excellent supply lessons.
School hours are mornings: 8.40-3.30 and you will get one hour for lunch.
We are looking for someone with experience teaching KS1, KS2 and who is highly skilled. This would also suit a candidate who is:
– Available immediately.
– Adaptable and flexible in approach.
– Committed to ensuring the very best learning outcomes for primary aged children.
– Capable of teaching ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ lessons.
The staff team is friendly and welcoming and supply staff are treated as part of the main team.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
To find out more about this role please call our team on 02078462762.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com