Connex - London
Primary Teacher – Bexley – DA1
£160 per day – flexible basis
We are working in partnership a school in the London Borough of Bexley. This is a community-focused primary school which provides a stimulating and inclusive learning environment which previous Connex candidates have loved working for. The school requires a friendly and enthusiastic member of staff who would flourish in teaching KS1 and KS2.
We are looking for someone with experience of teaching KS1 and/or KS2. We ideally need someone who is:
– Available immediately.
– Adaptable and flexible in approach.
– Committed to ensuring the very best learning outcomes for primary aged children.
– Capable of teaching ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ lessons.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
To find out more about this role please call our team on 02078462762.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org