Connex - Derby
Connex Education Partnership is seeking a passionate and knowledgeable Primary Teacher to work within schools in Derbyshire, on a supply basis. The positions that we offer would be suitable for any Teacher who has undertaken the relevant training – you may be an ECT looking for your first paid role for instance, or you may be a Fully Qualified Teacher looking to expand your experience and improve your work-life balance. Whatever the reason for choosing supply, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Working with our agency allows you to choose the exact positions that you want to, so whether it is part-time or full-time work you are looking for, in a long-term position or day-to-day, we are flexible to your individual needs.
We are particularly eager to find creative and adaptable Teachers who go above and beyond in their role. You should be able to evidence your ability to plan and teach engaging lessons that meet the needs of all pupils, to enable them to make a clear progression within their learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Essential – a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- A sound understanding of how to plan and teach lessons, according to the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Experience in differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Strong classroom management skills
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Fantastic links to schools in Derbyshire
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation guidance, and help writing a great CV.
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling our Derby office on 01332 913 151; alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.