Connex - Nottingham
Are you an outstanding Primary Teacher, with the proven ability to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment for all of your pupils to succeed within their learning?
If so, Connex Education Partnership would love to hear from you!
We have numerous Supply Teaching positions available within Primary schools across Ketteing and Corby. These positions are suitable for any level of experience, whether you are an ECT looking to build on your experience, or you’ve been working as a teacher for years and you’re ready for a better work-life balance.
The best thing about working with us is the flexibility – we will cater to your exact needs, giving you the choice to work full-time or part-time, set days or every day, in a selection of schools or even in one of our available long-term positions within a specific school.
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
– Essential: QTS or equivalent
– Ability to teach within your chosen key stage, with experience planning and teaching to the requirements of the National Curriculum
– Knowledge of SATs and Phonics Schemes
– Experience differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
– Experience working with SEND and EAL individuals
– Ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
– Commitment to raising school standards through high quality teaching
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Excellent links to local schools in and around Alfreton
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you very soon. Please call the office on 01604 961020 with any questions about the role, asking for Jo.