Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are recruiting enthusiastic and flexible Primary School Teachers who can provide a positive learning environment for children.
We have a long-standing relationship with some wonderful schools around Pembrokeshire and are currently recruiting for the following roles:
– Day-to-day bookings covering sickness, courses and PPA.
– Short-term and long-term bookings.
– Half-day bookings to cover PPA and release of subject lead teachers.
The teaching positions would suit Qualified Teachers and would especially suit NQT’s who are trying to gain experience in a range of different schools.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily framework pay rate, £151.70 per day.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE plus holiday pay.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited).
- Dedicated support from your consultant.
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- Experience teaching across primary ages.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please call the office on 02922 749839 with any questions about the role.