Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales formerly Education Staffing are recruiting enthusiastic and flexible Primary School Teachers who can provide a positive learning environment for children.
We have a long-standing relationship with some wonderful schools around Carmarthenshire & Ammanford and are currently recruiting for the following roles:
– Day-to-day bookings covering sickness, courses and PPA.
– Short-term and long-term bookings.
These bookings would suit Qualified Teachers and would especially suit NQT’s who are trying to gain experience in a range of different schools.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- Experience teaching across primary ages.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC as a Teacher.
- 2 professional references.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions-
Cardiff – 02922 749839
Swansea- 01792 989030
Carmarthenshire – 01267 611470