Connex - Derby
Connex Education Partnership is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated primary teacher to join our supply team, to work in our fantastic primary schools in the Chesterfiield area.
- Long Term role
- Monday to Friday
- £120-£160 Per day
This role is suitable for a Qualified Primary Teacher at any level of their career. If you are an ECT, supply is a great way to build your experience across different schools before taking a permanent role. If you are a more experienced teacher, supply gives you the opportunity for more flexibility in order to gain a better work-life balance.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Work flexibly – choose when and where you work with full-time, part-time or casual work available across all primary key stages
- Enhance your development – with free access to our online CPD provider Connex Academy
- Expand your network – build your personal and professional network within the education sector
- Receive ongoing support – our dedicated consultants are available 24/7 to assist with any questions or concerns
- Experience varied opportunities – you can work day-to-day in a number of schools, or at one school within a long-term or temporary-to-permanent role according to your preferences.
- A relevant qualification, such as a PGCE or B.Ed, with QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience teaching and planning to the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Good understandingof how individual learners can meet the appropriate standards, through effective planning and teaching
- A calm and resilient nature, with the ability to communicate well with young children in order to build positive relationships
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Dedication to ongoing development
- A DBS on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new DBS
- At least 2 professional references, covering the last 2 years.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or send your details to Chas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01332 913 151.