Connex - Central
Connex Education is working alongside Shaw Education Trust to find Primary Teachers for our schools across Staffordshire.
The trusts aim is to create an environment in which all children will flourish and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
So if you have experience working within EYFS, KS1 and KS2 or happy to do general cover teacher work, then please do apply.
The Role is on a temporary day to day basis with the possibility of Long Term for the right candidates.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two year’s worth of suitable references.
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.