Connex - Liverpool
Role: Primary Supply Teachers
Salary: £110 – £130 per day
Are you seeking flexible work opportunities?
Connex Education are looking for flexible supply teachers to work in a range of different primary schools around the Southport area. We require teachers for a range of different bookings to work in a diverse range of educational settings.
Whether you are an ECT or an experienced primary school teacher, we will be able to provide you with teaching opportunities that will suit your schedule. If you’re ready take on exciting teaching opportunities and contribute to the growth of young learners, please get in contact with us today.
Why choose Connex Education?
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools.
- Flexible work: part-time, full-time and day-to-day teaching opportunities.
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy competitive rates and benefits while working with us.
- Supportive Team: Be part of friendly, proactive, and experienced team that values your skills and provides ongoing support.
- Variety of Schools: Gain experience in diverse primary schools around the Southport area that will give you a chance to enrich your teaching skills.
- Referral scheme: Earn £200 vouchers by referring candidates to us.
- Dedicated Support: You will be able to count on 24/7 support from your dedicated recruitment consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
- Experience working as a primary school teacher.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.