Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently recruiting Primary Teachers for a range of roles across Bootle and the surrounding areas. Due to an increase in demand, we are recruiting for schools who have various PPA/sickness/course/booster cover – both on a flexible and full-time basis.
We have work available immediately, including long-term work for suitable Primary Teachers – so please apply today! These roles are open to experienced Primary Teachers and ECT/graduates.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive salary: Competitive weekly salary between £550-650 , dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Weekly pay: processed through PAYE.
- Ongoing support and guidance: 24/7 support from experienced consultants dedicated to your success.
- AWR: Full compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- Flexibility: Bookings can be completely flexible to you and suit all availabilities – you can work anywhere between 1 and 5 days a week
- Referral scheme: A £200 Referral Scheme for helping us expand our dedicated team.
- CPD: Fully funded and accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through Connex Academy, including courses on Autism Awareness and Behaviour Management.
We have a range of teaching opportunities (both temporary and long-term) for PPA cover, sickness cover, booster/intervention sessions, course cover, and also tutoring sessions via the National Tutoring Programme. We are seeking Primary Teachers who have experience with EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- You must have QTS (or about to receive your certificate this year)
- You must have primary age experience
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex
Are You Interested?
If you would like to discuss the opportunities we can provide in more detail, please apply now.