Connex - Wales
Teaching Position Available with an Immediate Start!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary Teacher to join our team to work within one of our partner schools within the Cardiff area.
Are you someone that can make a difference, inspire, and dedicated in playing a vital role in shaping the future of our young learners?
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons that engage all learners
- Teach pupils of all abilities
- Provide feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative lessons
- Teach all areas of the primary curriculum
- Encourage and maintain a positive learning environment
Benefits of working with Connex Education
- Opportunities for career progression
- Enhance your professional development
- Potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Potential to earn up to £790 per week
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy
- Dedicated consultant offering support, valuable advice and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role for you
- Refer a friend scheme
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
All candidates must:
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
- PGCE with QTS or Ba Hons
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 02922 749839.