Connex - Yorkshire
Are you currently completing a teaching degree with Primary a specialism? Will you soon have Qualified Teacher Status, or maybe you are currently an NQT? Are you looking for work?
If so, I would like to hear from you!
Connex Education Partnership is currently working with a selection of primary schools across the West Yorkshire area looking to recruit Newly Qualified Teachers on an ongoing basis.
Roles on offer vary from ad hoc day to day cover to long term positions, depending on your preference.
I would like to highlight that cover work can also lead to consistent and long term job or permanent opportunities for the right candidate and can often lead to schools requesting you personally for cover, or considering you for their long term cover and permanent roles.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout your assignments
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a Supply Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 733 9130 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.